Let us look at some yummy paleo grilled, baked casserole chicken recipes cooked in paleo style. This will surely give your taste buds a treat.
- Paleo Chipotle chicken cauliflower casserole- This dairy and gluten free chicken is the best way to use leftover chicken and also get the benefits of veggies. Let us look at the ingredients:
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup green onions-chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chile powder
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Salt, as per taste
- 2 chicken breasts-grilled & chopped
- 6 strips of bacon-cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes-chopped
- 3 Tablespoon fresh cilantro-chopped
- Olive oil or bacon fat for sautéing( either of the two can be used)
Method: Cut the cauliflower carefully into florets and steam them for 12-14 minutes until they become tender but they shouldn’t turn mushy. Meanwhile you can utilise the time to cook your chicken if you still haven’t. Alongside pre heat the oven to 375 degree F. Now heat the frying pan to medium flame and add olive oil or its substitute as mentioned above. Add peppers and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Further add garlic and green onions and sauté for two more minutes. Now keep the entire thing aside. Cut the cauliflower into chunks of roughly ¾ inches and place them in a large bowl. Now stir in it Chile powder, cumin, chipotle powder and salt until well it gets well blended. Further now stir red pepper mixture, crumbled bacon, chicken chunks, cilantro and tomato. Now pour the entire mixture into a well greased casserole and bake it for 20 minutes at 375F until the top turns golden brown. Serve hot. This paleo grilled, baked casserole chicken recipe is sure to give you a lip-smacking experience. Try it.
- Buffalo cauliflower and chicken casserole– Let us look at the ingredients of this yummy recipe:
- 1 cauliflower head well cut into florets
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon of grounded black pepper
- 1.5 tablespoon salt
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken breast which are cut into small cubes
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese which is dairy-free
- 1 cup properly minced green onion
- 3 nitrite-free bacon pieces which are cooked until crisp & crumbled
Method: Pre heat your oven to 400 and then add hot sauce, olive oil and spice in a large bowl and mix well. Now put the cauliflower florets and gently toss so as to coat the florets. Now spread these marinated cauliflower florets in a baking dish of size 9×13 and bake for about 35 minutes tossing just once in between. Meanwhile you add chicken along with the remaining sauce and other seasonings so that it is marinated well. When the cauliflowers are done remove them from the oven and scatter meat on top. Sprinkle some cheese and bake for another 15 minutes. Lastly scatter with green onions (minced) and bacon.