If you are searching for some easy to cook delicious Paleo recipes then you have just come to write place. And to cook this you don’t have to be kitchen savvy. So the two dishes on our list of Paleo lunch recipes are Steak of the Paleolithic and Beef Chili. No matter how multifarious the name may sound, our step by step description below will make it effortless for you to cook. So suit up! Get your Apron, your Chef hat and a notebook to note it all.
- Steak of the Paleolithic: To prepare this you will need the following ingredients at your disposal:
- Two beef steaks of around 1 inch in size.
- ½ Tbps of oregano. Make sure its dry oregano
- The indispensable Paleo meal ingredient. Guess which one? It’s the coconut oil. You will need 2Tbps of coconut oil.
- Salt (Add to taste)
- 1 Tbps of freshly minced garlic
- 1 or ½ Tbps of black pepper.
Once you have these materials ready you will need a small bowl to mix the above ingredients. Mix everything except the two beef steaks. Once you have thoroughly mixed it, place the streak on the broiler pan. You will need to continuously brush both sides with oil mixture.
After broiling the steaks, remove them from the oven and turn them over. Again heat them in the oven for another 6-7 minutes. If you are heating it in medium heat, make it 7 else if you are heating it at high heat make it not more than 6.
Once cooked, you can cover it with your favorite vegetable toppings.
The next on our list of Paleo lunch recipes is the Beef Chili.
- Beef Chili: To prepare this you will need to check mark the following items.
- 2 lb of stew beef. Cut them in several equal pieces
- 2 ½ Tbps of coconut oil
- Sea Salt (as per you taste)
- 1 ½ Tbps of ground chipotle
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 Tbs chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 ½ tsp garlic salt
- 2 ½ cans of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 yellow zucchini, diced
- 8 medium sized sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 can of a diced jalapenos
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 can of diced green chilis
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- fresh cilantro for garnishing
- 2 diced medium sized zucchini
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 2 green onions for garnishing
- 1 small refrigerated can full fat coconut milk
- 1 ½ bay leaf
- 4-6 large kale shredded leaves
Do not lose heart seeing the number of ingredients most of them are just basic and yes for some you will need to shop. Now firstly you will need to heat a soup pot over medium heat. Next you will have to mix garlic salt, sea salt, chili powder and cumin. Once you are through with this, roll the stew to coat the mixture evenly on all the sides.
Meanwhile in the heated bowl, add coconut oil and onion to see them get brown. With this you are half way through with your paleo lunch recipes.
Next add beef to it and see that it turns brown from all sides.
Add water, diced potatoes, chipotle, pepper, green chilies, oregano, jalapenos,
thymes and bay leaf. Cover the mixture with lid and heat it for about 30 to 40 minutes. Later on add red pepper and zucchini, cook it for another 20 minutes. You are almost through with your Paleo lunch recipes.
With this your paleo lunch recipes are totally ready but not ready to serve yet because you will need to add kale and then cook it for a few more minutes. You can now add the sea salt and cover it with nice dressing to serve it hot.